My passion for immigration law is rooted in my own story. I was born and raised in Moscow, Russia, and came to the United States to attend college. As my own immigration path to become a U.S. citizen was not always straightforward, I am well familiar with immigration struggles. I personally experienced different aspects of the U.S. immigration system and understand how life-changing and overwhelming the immigration process is.
With almost 10 years of experience working in the legal field, I bring a client-oriented approach and superior attention to detail to each case. I am a compassionate and diligent advocate for my clients and strive to make the immigration process as understandable and painless as possible.
I practice exclusively in the field of immigration law helping clients with family-based immigration petitions, naturalization applications, DACA applications, and many other immigration matters. I received my Juris Doctor degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, which I attended on a tuition scholarship. I have been licensed to practice law in Colorado since 2012. I am fully bilingual in English and Russian.
Prior to starting Lear Immigration Law, P.C., I practiced at a boutique oil and gas law firm and an immigration law firm, both in Denver, Colorado. I also have experience clerking for the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Colorado and the Denver District Court. Before law school, I managed the Eastern European Adoptions Program at an international adoption agency where I assisted American families with adoption of orphaned children.
I am a member of the Colorado Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). I also volunteer with the Colorado Lawyers Committee's free legal clinic and the Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network's program that serves low-income adults and children in immigration proceedings.
Outside of the office, I enjoy reading, hiking, traveling, and spending time with my family and friends.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Juris Doctor (2012)
- Metropolitan State University of Denver, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Major in Computer Information Systems (Summa Cum Laude)
- Colorado Supreme Court
- The U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – Colorado Chapter
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Colorado Bar Association (CBA) - Immigration Law Section
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Women's Bar Association (CWBA)
- Colorado Women-Owned Law Firms (Colorado W.O.L.F.)